Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I'm tired of...

...being the one left behind.

Khoa's overseas and it's the second time this year he has gone away. Every year, he goes away at least twice and I'm stuck here. It's such a drag. Not only do I miss him terribly. I also miss out on a trip overseas AND all the shopping involved. I can just see him now, shopping away although it is 9:30pm. Oh! And the GLORIOUS food I am missing out on. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water.

I'm the one with the wanderlust. Not him.

But life's ironic in that way.

p/s I've been working in the background of the website trying to get some things done but with no success at the moment. Once I get it right, you'll see a revamped website. Watch this space!

2 comments:

  1. hey adelyn,

    i hate it when my fiance travels too. he goes away about once every 1-2 months.

    i'm trying to revamp my site in multiply too..but its all so messy i'm such a html/ccs/rss dumb person! i gave up after a while..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey liya,

    same here! I've got a good friend helping me so hopefully, we'll get the reno done soon.

    some movement on the booties side of things but with Khoa gone, it is kinda hard. promise will post soon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin