Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Journey so far...

Almost a month ago now, I embarked on the journey of taking a photo a day with a simple camera (no zoom, no aperture adjustments, a simple point and shoot camera). Joy in the Everyday has been a therapeutic daily ritual. Here's a quick photo mosaic of the most recent photos.

Follow my journey as I try to find beauty in the ordinary things of my everyday. It's been an eye opening learning journey so far. I must admit it is difficult some days but as I have charged myself with this task, I always something beautiful. Try it for yourself. Things will start looking more than ordinary.

1 comment:

  1. pg soft game online ด้วยคุณภาพและความสนุกที่มาพร้อมกับเกมของพวกเขา PG Soft เป็นนักพัฒนาเกมที่มีชื่อเสียงในวงการเกมออนไลน์ โดยเน้นไปที่การสร้างประสบการณ์เกมที่น่าตื่นเต้น

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin