Sunday, September 14, 2008

Perth Upmarket!!

I braved the grey skies this afternoon to go to the Perth Upmarket at the Perth Town Hall. I parked my car and walked a short distance hoping that it wouldn't rain on me. As I turned the corner, I was surprised by the crowd overflowing from the Perth Town Hall. I guess I wasn't expecting a crowd. Actually, truth be told, I didn't know what to expect. It was kinda encouraging to see such a large crowd coming out to support original handmade crafts.

And what a lovely venue! The upstairs hall was magnificent!

I picked up a dress for Amelia, a pair of earrings for myself AND a whole load of inspiration!! I'm ready to attack that shopping bag of goodies I bought so many moons ago now. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin