Sunday, January 10, 2010

Extraordinary Mondays - Of greetings and farewells

Today I celebrate the start of the 35th year of my life.

I start it with (in no particular order):

1. A house in transition (transition = messy house) as we are still in the progress of cleaning, culling and storing. (How does a family accumulate so much junk?)

2. A business idea put on hold.

3. New year resolutions which haven't even been made.

4. Terribly sore hands from putting IKEA furniture together all day yesterday and part of today. Yes, yes, I know, a drill would have been better but we couldn't find it in the MESS known as our shed and by the time we found it, we were almost done.

5. A VERY yummy picnic/BBQ thanks to my sis-in-law, Tina.

6. Most of all, I bid farewell to a wonderful year behind me and almost shiver with anticipation with what this year will bring me.

Life is extraordinary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin