Monday, May 24, 2010

Extraordinary mondays - Happy anniversary, baby!

I've had a wonderful weekend. Khoa and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary on Friday. He surprised me by organising a surprise! He had the kids spend the night with their Auntie Tina and Uncle Brendyn so that we could have a night out in the city complete with hotel accommodation! We had teppanyaki at Midori Japanese Restaurant and became local tourists enjoying the late night city shopping. Below is a shot of our chef, Charlie, working his magic. Look at the size of the scallops (!!) and they were so fresh and yummy.


Then, on Saturday, we had another night out! This time to have tapas (my first experience! I know, I need to get out more) at Andaluz and to the ballet to watch Don Quixote staged by the WA ballet. I don't think I've ever laughed at the ballet but the dancer playing a character named Gamache was hilarious. Thanks so much Richard and Alex! Photography was not allowed so here is a shot of synopsis page of the program.




I'm so very pampered!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin