Saturday, June 5, 2010

I have gone lomo

I don't really understand the craze with lomography. BUT I do so like the random colour saturations it produces. However, I don't own one and probably wouldn't go buy myself one.

A few days ago I decided to have a go. I experimented with some apps I found that claimed to produce digital lomos. Here are some of the shots below:



















I do like how they all turned out. The reds a little brighter, the blues a little...um...blue-er. Take a look at the before and after shot below.

Before:





After:






You must say that the transformation is pretty amazing. So, am I going lomo? Maybe... I'm still unsure about it all. If you are a fanatic, I wouldn't mind being convinced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin