Sunday, October 10, 2010

Extraordinary Mondays - beginnings of commitments

I had a wonderfully full weekend. Nothing like such a weekend to make me want to not go back to work.

Saturday was filled with bridal shower prep work. I spent pretty much the whole of Saturday making invites for my sis-in-law's, the baker extraordinaire Tina, bridal shower. Invites no 1 are done and ready to be posted. I'm not entirely pleased with the invites and I'm actually glad I can't show it to you. But I did like what did with the envelopes. That I can show you:

Step 1: take a simple non-expensive envelope. I bought these at an office supply superstore.


Step 2: buy a patterned clear stamp and an ink pad that isn't too different in tone and colour. I picked platinum.


Step 3: stamp the back of the envelope. Taking care to match the edges (if your stamp pattern is such) so that you get a continuous pattern. And voilĂ ! Envelopes that look great and didn't cost the world!


I have more to do for the shower but unfortunately can't disclose it as the rest of the celebrations are kinda a surprise! Will definitely share when all done.

Hope you had a great weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin