Thursday, November 24, 2011

Moving on...

Sunset @ Lake Macquarie
Photo taken from the flickr stream of -yury-
...as announced in my last post.

I first moved into Blogspot in June 2008! Its been a great adventure for me. But it is time to move on into a new format not only to keep me on my toes but also to give myself a new challenge. Baroque Moments will now be sent direct to your email in what I hope is a more visual layout. If you wish to continue to receive updates, please fill in the form below.

For those who choose not to continue receiving news from me, farewell.
    May the road rise up to meet you,
    May the wind be always at your back,
    May the sun shine warm upon your face,
    and the rain fall soft upon your fields,
    and until we meet again,
    May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

5 comments:

  1. chokdee777 slot for members who like easy love comfort Increasing the enjoyment of the ultimate online gambling game, we offer a stable mobile version of PGSLOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pg Slot สล็อต เว็บตรง เว็บสล็อตออนไลน์ แตกง่ายจ่ายจริง แจกหนัก แตกหนัง กับ เว็บ pg-slot.game ของเรา ที่กำลังมาแรง แซงเว็บเกมอันดับต้น ๆ ไปหมดแล้ว สมัครสมาชิกได้แล้ววันนี้

    ReplyDelete
  3. สมัคร pg slot วิธีการสมัครง่ายๆ ทำได้ด้วยตัวเองเพียงไม่กี่ขั้นตอนใช้เวลาไม่ถึง 3 นาทีก็สามารถเข้าไปสนุกสนานเพลิดเพลินกับ PGSLOT-TH.COM เว็บน้องใหม่จากค่าย PG SLOT

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin