Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Extraordinary mondays - the laundry piles

I'm sorry this week's Extraordinary Mondays is on Tuesday. I've been battling a pile of laundry that is waiting to be folded and put away. So I decided that this week's Extraordinary Mondays post will be dedicated to the growing piles of clean laundry in our households.

I'm sure I am not the only one out there with this ever-present laundry pile that has the growth pattern that is as fast as mold. You know how it starts, you put the dirty laundry to wash and no matter what method of drying you use, line or machine, the clean laundry finally finds its place in the laundry basket waiting to be folded. And there it waits and waits and waits and grows and grows and grows as each new load is added to the pile.

I am envious of the homes of Crafties that have immaculate interiors. I'd love to have interiors like that but this ever-growing pile of laundry...*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin