Thursday, February 18, 2010

Never be afraid to change

Remember that library bag I was in the middle of making for Zach when he started Kindy? Well, I finally finished it on Sunday night. Only because he needed it on Monday morning!

It didn't turn out the way I wanted it to but it is much improved. I took away the intended handles which would have made it look more like a tote bag, replaced it with a single loop handle and inserted a zip. MY VERY FIRST ZIP! (Helena, you'll be proud of me.)

You can't see the entire dinosaur silhouette as it wraps around the bag. The image you see is of it hanging on Zach's hook by the front door, ready to go. It hangs in front of his McQueen bag and the news bag (He was asked to present news on Monday. A kinda show and tell.)

I kinda like how it turned out. A lot less girly and a lot more boyish I must say.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin