Monday, April 5, 2010

Extraordinary mondays - Another one done!

Happy Easter to all! I hope you all had a wonderful long weekend. I've had another one full of re-decorating. This time there were lots of painting (not of the canvas kind) which is lots of hard work but look how it all turned out. The living area walls were a pukey yellow with splashes of red. One bedroom was a horrendous shade of blue and the other a purple beyond words! We did keep the red but painted everything else off-white. Before shots ...






... and after shots.

I did do a new painting to adorn one of the walls but it was just a little difficult to capture as it was the wall of the stairwell.


I hope you have enjoyed this little sojourn of mine. I've enjoyed it tremendously and am kinda sad that I'm not in the property development business. I'd love the chance to buy the worst house on the best street and do it up for sale. Wouldn't you? It is almost immediate creative gratification with the added bonus of fiscal success. Anyone need a business partner?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin