Thursday, March 10, 2011

Finally, some crafting!

It's been a long dearth of crafting in my life. I assure you there has been lots of painting and drawing but not by me. We've started a weeknight routine with Zachary and Amelia that involves them doing some kind of activity. Often this is drawing with some kind of medium, dot to dot or mazes. Which explains by the time they are in bed and after the toys are put away and the clothes are folded--I am trying to keep on top of the unfolded laundry--I am pooped. All I want is to veg out or go to bed.

However, I did steal a couple of minutes here and there to make the pocket axolotyl Zach has been wanting me to make for a long time. Tonight, I put the finishing touches to the axolotyl and would like to share it with you.


Isn't he just simply gorgeous? I promise I'll do up a pattern when I manage to snatch a couple of minutes around this busy household!

How is your crafting going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin