Monday, August 11, 2008

OMG!

I can't believe that it has been almost a month since my last post! That is incredible. Time sure flies when you have:

1. an almost two and half year old not wanting to sleep early
2. a five and half month old who is suffering from a bad case of rash/eczema/doctor doesn't even know what it is. (Breaks my heart everytime I see Amelia's cheeks)
3. a husband that doesn't seem to have kicked the cold/flu completely
4. a job that requires so much energy at the moment because I'm not only embracing change but instigating it
5. a never ending pile of clean laundry waiting to be folded. (I simply HATE folding clothes)

For those who are wondering, I'm still here. Alive and kicking. But I must admit, turning the laptop on when all I want to do at night is sleep, has been rather difficult.

I still have so much to show you. I have a load of photos to share and projects to write about. Stick around and you'll be rewarded soon. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin