Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Rediscovering...

... songs that speak to me and in all too many ways is telling of my age!

Of late, we have been listening to 720 ABC Perth in the car. A radio channel on the AM frequency with a lot of meat in terms of content and information. It doesn't broadcast tunes and the mindless drone that other more main stream radio stations play which is oh so refreshing since lately, the music quality of R&B (which comprises about 80% of the music played) just doesn't cut it for me.

Anyway, I've been rediscovering songs of my younger days and strangely are still timeless and relevant. Like this one by Peter Gabriel, Solsbury Hill, and John Farnham's The Voice. AND one of my all time favourites, Sarah MacLachlan's Fumbling Towards Ecstasy:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin