Monday, November 3, 2008

Extraordinary Mondays - Christmas presents

I have been battling an inner battle for a while now. I think my body side is losing. This is the battle: Do I make Christmas presents this year?

I have a number of items I have in mind to make. Things such as little ornaments for my colleagues, decorated canvas photograph frames for my sister, a photo box for my mom with photographs of her grandkids and the list goes on.

I have a less than a month before I leave for home and the longer I fight this battle, the shorter I have time for make these things. This is compounded by the fact that I only have about 2 hours of kid-free time during nights to work on these. That means that if my calculations are right, I have about 56 hours in total.

And here I am dreaming up sewing patterns for Amelia because I have some cloth leftover from making her mat on the weekend.

Can I make the extraordinary happen? I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin