Friday, November 7, 2008

Unconditional love

Amelia absolutely adores her brother. Her eyes light up whenever she catches sight of him and always turns to the sound of his voice. She kicks and squeals with delight whenever he plays with her and particularly loves playing "catch" with him (although it is probably adding to my neck issues as I lower her down to his level and chase after him).

About two weekends ago, on a Saturday morning, the light that was coming into our living room was perfect for photos so I was frantically taking photos of the kids when Zach jumped onto the sofa where I had placed Amelia and hugged her. She turned around and planted a kiss on his cheek! Moments like that don't come along very often at her age and more still when I am poised, ready with a camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin