Sunday, November 2, 2008

Klean Kanteen review


My order of Klean Kanteen bottles must have arrived more than a month and a half ago. I spent a long time considering coloured bottles for the kids but I figured that they will see the most wear and the colour coating would scratch.

Zach loves his bottle with its sport spout and as a result of that is drinking a whole lot more fluid. (I am working hard at trying to get him to drink plain water but that is such a battle.) I particularly love that the spout gets popped up when you open the cover. His bottle is already showing wear with bumps.

Mine lives in my handbag and goes wherever I go and although the stainless steel cap makes such a clinking noise opening and closing, I am completely plastic free. The water doesn't have any metallic taste. Amelia hasn't got to use hers yet. I have yet to buy the white Avent spout for babies +6 months.

I have two gripes: 1. The bottle cap with the green Avent spout does not have a cover. 2. The bottles are made in China.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin