Thursday, August 13, 2009

PopMats

I don't know about you but when someone takes a single sheet of paper and turns it into a work of art, I go soft at my knees and swoon. I did just that today when I saw these:


They are designed by Lian Ng with inspiration drawn from children's pop-up books. Even better, these are made out of recycled paper with a minimum of 30% post-consumer fiber. So what are they exactly? They are placemats! Available to buy and bring home at Publique Shop. Won't they just make your party table setting just a little bit special?

I know it probably doesn't compare to Peter Callesen's artworks, which I posted about here but these placemats you can own!

Can't remember what his stuff looks like? Below is one of them. I better go sit down. I'm feeling light-headed.

Image taken from www.petercallesen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin