Saturday, September 26, 2009

Oh, how European!

Oh, look what I found on Hannan Street! I was absolutely taken by this shopfront. It must the only one in the town centre. It is one of the ground floor tenancies of the Kalgoorlie Mechanics Institute. The shop, Barista 202, is meant to have a good cup of coffee and breakfast. I must go try it out tomorrow morning. Well, the breakfast at least. (I can't have caffeine in case you didn't know.) The owners have converted a small lane between their shop and the next building into a rather funky alfresco space. It really had that kinda European feeling. I found it out of place. (Well, not as out of place as Dome and its distinct branding on Hannan Street!) I'll give you the verdict later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin