Friday, September 25, 2009

Stuck in the middle

I have a confession to make. Someone mentioned something about the ocean and I had a moment of intense panic. A moment of realisation that I was in the middle of a vast land mass with no sea, ocean or for that matter, river close by. The dreadful thought descended on me that I had edge to hug, no natural line to follow and suddenly, I was filled with a sense that was very similar to feeling claustrophobic! The feeling passed just as quickly as it came.


View Larger Map

I thought about it a lot throughout the day and realised that it is no wonder that I felt kinda lost and lacked orientation the whole time I have been here. My natural point of orientation was not there.

I'm ready to go home now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin