Friday, June 6, 2008

Doing the Karen Cheng

So I have a confession to make, I read a number of blogs religiously. Almost everyday. I hang out for their next entry because I know it would be either inspirational or entertaining. One such blog is Karen Cheng's Snippets of Life.

A few days ago, she started a facebook group called Doing the Karen Cheng. What a hit! The group has 432 members and counting! All just imitating what Karen does when she gets frocked up and finds herself in front of a reflective surface.

I thought long and hard if I was going to post a picture. And in a moment of carpe diem, I took a photo this morning before work and decided, "why not?" Life's too short.

Anyway, so here I am, in my most floral dress in my wardrobe, doing the head tilt and the pose.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Adelyn,

    I updated the Facebook wall with your blogs url...thanks so much for that!


    Karen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin