Monday, June 9, 2008

Extraordinary Monday - Pining for the other half

I've christened Mondays as the days where I will post something odd or out of the ordinary in light of Mondays having such a bad reputation for being a drag. I guess it is my little attempt at bringing some extraordinariness to your Mondays!

My first ever Extraordinary Monday post has to go to this 100 year old Norfolk Pine which was so badly 'shaven' in the name of safety. Photo credit goes to Mel who paid it a visit last week.

2 comments:

  1. trees are really dangerous you know A, they can like drop stuff on stuff, or, well... um... make noises. I heartily approve of giving them drastic haricuts to prevent unexpected calamity. This is a very good example.

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at it! when i saw the photo in Mel's hand that day I just had to share it. it looks hilarious!! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin